I hate you.
I loved you.
What you did to me
You can't undo.
You downgraded
I deserve better
You should be berated.
You never loved me
You never cared
You held me down
You had me scared.
When I said I do
I meant it with all my heart.
You said the same thing
But you were playing a part.
Now you're gone
I'm all alone
I hope you're happy
You turned my heart to stone.
From 2007 to 2018 we were together. We had a baby who I will call B. She was born Feb 25th. 10 years later, on her birthday, you left me. You left me for a Troll. I want you to know my mom did a background check on her and she's got identity theft on her record as well as drug charges. I wonder if she told you that? She's a meth addict. You have a wonderful woman around B. I'd like you to stop thinking with your dick and see the big picture. I stood by you thru everything. All the cheating, the homelessness, being a cheap ass and the lies. I was the only one married in our marriage. I took my vows seriously. I loved you with every bone in my body. Remember that time you raped me in 07? I didn't want to and I said no but you wouldn't take no for an answer, so I just layed there like a ragdoll while I was crying inside. That night I learned what "hating your guts" really meant. My love/hate feelings for you grew until the control took over. You were married ...
Comments
Post a Comment